Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello,

This week has been good. A lot of fun. 
We had a baptism! Brother Wu. He is great. Super great guy, loves the gospel so much, grew up Buddhist but just never really felt anything about it. We only met him about a month and a half ago, but he has come to church every week since then, and everything we have ever shared he has just loved, he has just found exactly what he is looking for. Super cool. He was really happy.

And next week our other investigator will get baptized, Brother Su! He didn't make it this week because of some problems that came up, but it has been super fun to see how much he has changed. I will share more about him next week. 

Elder Kattelman and I will be together for another transfer, and I get to stay in Yonghe for another too. YAY! I do love it here, it has been such a blessing to get to stay in an area for a while finally. 

I feel like not much else has changed. I still feel like I am learning a lot. Still trying to figure out what it means to be a good missionary. 

The pictures are of Brother Wu. He is great. That is the new method of baptism. 

Well that is all I got this week. Maybe next week I will write more. Thanks for everything! I love you!

Elder Braithwaite

No comments:

Post a Comment