Tuesday, May 7, 2013


 
Hello
 
Not too much time because we are leaving for the temple soon. Excited to be going again.
I still love being here and am enjoying the new companion. He is full of fire for the work and that is what I need.
We have been having a lot of fun. Seeing a lot of miracles. We met with the vice president of a university the other day. Intense lesson. Or this dad and his step son from beijing who has funny chinese and is really interested in Jesus. We have investigators seeing changes and miracles, and others that are struggling. But we have faith that the average will come out on the miracles side. I still feel super busy.
Sorry this email is lame. But I will be calling you in a few days anyway right? Hope that spring is good there, it is hot here now and very sweaty.
Nothing else new to report on. I love you so much. I love the gospel and feel the truth of the things I teach, I think I feel that more so now than I did before. My testimony is continuing to grow. Thank you for everything you do for me. Talk to you soon.
 
Elder Braithwaite
 
Pictures of this cool place we went the other p day up in the mountains, it is where they do that famous lantern festival, you are supposed to paint up your lantern with hopes and desires and stuff and send to God, I think that is the idea. Fun stuff, pretty place.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment