Tuesday, July 16, 2013

LAST LETTER FROM TAIWAN

你好
我沒有太多要說的話.

我愛你們.
好難相信.兩年怎麼會那麼快.怎麼辦.
我感覺好像我才剛開始而已.
我永遠不會忘記這兩年的經驗.
用我所有的時間來為神服務是我做過最快樂的事, 也是我做過最有價值的事.
我有看到很多很多的奇蹟,認識了很多的好朋友,也有變得更像我的救主一樣.
我現在能說我知道福音是真實的.我知道天父愛祂的小孩.
我知道神有力量來改變人的心.祂會幫助我們克服軟弱,她已經有幫助我很多.
我知道家庭是人生中最重要的事,我非常感謝我有一個很棒的家庭.
Nothing much else to say.
I love my mission, I love the taiwanese people, I love preaching the gospel, I love serving others, and I love my Savior Jesus Christ and my Father in heaven.
See you in a few days!
 
白長老
 
****TRANSLATION:
 
Hello
I do not have much to say.

I love you.
Hard to believe that two years how would that fast. How to do.
I feel like I just started it.
I will never forget the experience of the past two years.
With all my time to serve God is the happiest thing I've ever done, but also the most valuable thing I've ever done.
I have seen many, many miracles, I've met a lot of friends, but also to become more like my Savior.
I can now say I know the gospel is true and I know that Heavenly Father loves His children.
I know that God has the power to change people's hearts, and He will help us overcome the weakness, he has helped me a lot.
I know that family is the most important thing in life, I am very grateful I have a wonderful family.
Nothing much else to say.
I love my mission, I love the taiwanese people, I love preaching the gospel, I love serving others, and I love my Savior Jesus Christ and my Father in heaven.
See you in a few days!
White elder

No comments:

Post a Comment